Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website http://sarahmaier.store/ (the "service", "plataform", "we" or "ours").
The Terms and Conditions presented here define the rules of use and regulate the commercial transactions of purchase and sale of goods made through the website www.sarahmaier.store and apply to all visitors, users and / or customers of the platform as well as all commercial transactions of purchase and sale of goods carried out through the platform.
The access and use of the service is subject to your acceptance and compliance with the terms described here. By accessing and using the platform as well as carrying out any commercial transaction in it, the user agrees and accepts these Terms and Conditions, as well as the privacy and cookies policies presented on the platform.
In the event that the user and / or customer does not agree with part or all of these terms and conditions as well as the privacy or cookies policies defined on the platform, he cannot access the platform or use our services.
By accepting the terms and conditions as well as the privacy and cookie policies the user declares to do so in his personal name and that he will not use the platform and the service for illegal or illicit purposes. If he make a purchase or order he declare that he is over 18 and have full legal capacity and the necessary powers to carry out this acceptance.
1. USER ACCOUNT
- Access and use of the platform, as well as placing orders and purchases are not subject to registration of a user account. However, to enjoy all the features and services, as well as exclusive benefits, it is recommended to create a user account.
- The user is responsible for the accuracy and legality of the data provided for the registration of the user account. The user is solely and exclusively responsible for all activity that takes place in his account. Shoelutions, Lda has no obligation to monitor the contents as well as the non-fulfillment of any user's responsibilities.
- Shoelutions, Lda does not have access to the password defined by the user, therefore it is the user's responsibility to ensure its confidentiality and guarantee its good use and safeguard. Shoelutions, Lda cannot be held responsible for losses resulting from the loss or misuse of the password defined by the user.
- Shoelutions, Lda guarantees the security of the user account within the expected security measures and appropriate to the platform.
- The price of the products is the one that is displayed on the platform, except in the case of an obvious error. In this case, the customer will be immediately informed via email to the email address provided by the customer. The customer can choose to confirm the order with the correct price or cancel it. If he chooses to cancel the order or there is no response from the customer within 10 days, the refund of the payments made by the customer will be made, including shipping costs when applicable.
- The prices shown on the platform are defined by Shoelutions, Lda and can be changed at any time. Changes in the price of the product do not affect orders that have already been confirmed to the customer, except in the case of a manifest error in the price as indicated in the previous paragraph.
- The prices indicated on the platform includes VAT at the applicable legal rate. The price may not include the shipping costs.
3. PRODUCT INFORMATION
- The information presented on the platform, as well as the photographs, are intended to be complete, accurate and the most faithful to the real product. However, there may be situations in which the Customer may find differences in the products, such as cases in which the color settings of the device used by the customer may differ from the actual colors of the product.
- Shoelutions, Lda is not responsible for any damages that the customer may suffer due to the difference between the information and photo of the products and the real product.
- If the customer wishes, he/she can request additional information about any product through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PAYMENT METHODS
- The platform provides several methods of payment that the customer can consult at https://sarahmaier.store/pages/encomendas-e-pagamentos.
- In the case of credit card payments, the customer acknowledges that he/she is the legitimate owner of the card used to make the payment and that he/she authorizes the payment order.
5. ORDER CONFIRMATION
- After placing the order by the user on the platform, an email will be sent to the email address provided by the user with the order confirmation and the reference number assigned to the order as well as information about the product(s), the delivery address specified by the user, the selected delivery method and the payment method.
- The payment receipt will be delivered to the customer in paper form along with the product (s) ordered.
6. ORDER CANCELLATION
- Any order placed can be canceled due to the following situations: product sold out; failure by the customer to pay the amounts due; error in the price of the product, as indicated in the prices section.
- The cancellation of the order is communicated by email to the customer through the email address provided by the customer.
- In the case of cancellation of an order due to out-of-stock product or error in the price of the product, a refund of the payment made by the customer will be made, including shipping costs if applicable. The refund will be made within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of sending the order confirmation email.
- No other amounts are due to the customer, for whatever reason, namely interest, indemnity or compensation.
7. SHIPMENT OF THE ORDER
- The shipping options and respective costs are available to the customer during the purchase process and before making the respective payment and may vary according to the delivery address desired by the customer.
- Despite the fact that Shoelutions Lda is committed to making every effort to make deliveries as soon as possible, the delivery times shown are only indicative.
- Orders with more than one product may be shipped separately at different times.
- In the event that delivery cannot be made due to a fact attributable to the customer, the order will be canceled and the respective refund of the value of the product (s) will be made, except shipping costs if applicable.
- Delivery is considered to have taken place when the customer or a third party indicated by the customer is in physical possession of the order. From that moment, the risk of loss or deterioration of the product is transferred to the customer.
8. RIGHT OF FREE RESOLUTION
The customer has the right to freely cancel the purchase and contract within 14 consecutive days from the date of made the order, without needing to indicate any reason and without incurring any costs, except for the shipping costs when applicable, and as long as the product (s) are in perfect condition, have no wear or damage marks (s), are in the original packaging of the order, with the complete number of units, accompanied by all leaflets or any other additional items, as well as the invoice. The packaging must not be damaged beyond what is strictly necessary for opening it.
For more information on returns please consult the platform at exchanges and returns .
9. DEFECTIVE ITEMS AND EXCHANGES
- For defective items and exchanges are appliable the terms indicated on the platform at exchanges and returns.
- The customer is entitled to a guarantee against defects in the product under the portuguese legally provided terms. However, defects are not considered to be deteriorations occurring after delivery of the product (s).
10. SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- The Customer may submit any suggestion or complaint, regarding the services provided or products purchased through the email email@example.com.
11. PERSONAL DATA
- All personal data collected is treated with respect and compliance with portuguese applicable legislation.
- It is recommended that the user carefully read both policies before making any purchase or using the service.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All existing or used content on the platform, including design, photographs, know-how, domain names, trade names, logos, software and any other intellectual property rights, registered or not, are the exclusive property of Shoelutions Lda or partners and cannot be used by platform users.
13. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
- Our platform may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
- We had no control and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services. By accessing these links, you acknowledge and agree that Shoelutions, Lda will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by, or in connection with, the use or reliance on any content, goods or services available in / or through any of these sites or services.
- It is highly recommended that you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party website or service you visit.
14. SUSPENSION OR END OF SERVICE
- We may terminate or suspend access to the service immediately, without notice or liability for any reason, if the user violates the Terms and Conditions.
- All provisions of the Terms of Conditions which, by their nature, must be maintained in force after the suspension or end of service will be maintained.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND COURT
- To all transactions and relationships carried out or occurred on the platform it's applicable the portuguese law and the jurisdiction of the Portuguese Courts.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the portuguese laws, regardless of the conflict of legal provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
In the case that any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions be declared, totally or partially, null or in any way invalid, ineffective or unenforceable, its nullity, invalidity, ineffectiveness or unenforceability will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
We reserve the right to unilaterally update, modify or replace, totally or partially, the presented Terms and Conditions and the associated policies. The user is responsible for periodically checking for any changes. The use of the platform is governed by the conditions in force at the time of each access. The continued access or use of the platform after the publication of any updates, modifications or substitutions constitutes acceptance and agreement with them.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Terms and Conditions presented here have been updated and are effective as of December 10, 2020.